Divine Spark Method Training: Part 1
To enhance and expand an individual’s ability to heal themselves through the conscious acknowledgement and alignment with the harmonic energy of universal consciousness (God, Divine Presence…this is called many things).
About Part 1
Learning the Divine Spark Method of self-healing, inner exploration and meditation. You will learn a meditation practice you can use for self-healing, expanding awareness, deepening relationships and understanding the inner-workings of your life and the lives around you. Part 1 also prepares you for the six-month Part 2 Certification if you wish to learn the practitioner-level techniques.
Training Class Topic Overview:
- Awareness of chakras 8-12. How to consciously move through chakras to restore them.
- Creation, awareness and use of the Sanctuary: an observation and integration position within your upper consciousness.
- Awareness of lower chakras and how to stabilize emotions and improve your body’s wellness.
- Awareness and understanding of your body and mind and their roles in wellness.
- Conscious co-creativity and co-healing with the universal, limitless Source.
Class and Clinic times:
Monthly Training Class: Three-hour in-person (or online for distance students) class in Sacramento. Takes place on the second Sunday of the month from 10am – 1pm
Public Sanctuary Training/Practice: Attend minimum of one clinic per month (can attend both clinics times each month… more practice the better!)
Important note: Once you complete Part 1, you can attend classes of future Part 1 groups. You will always find something new in the curriculum. You can attend free of charge.
Divine Spark Center
Part 2: Certification
Certified Divine Spark Method Practitioner A Certified Divine Spark Method Practitioner offers an experience which can enhance a person’s well-being. This is done through the vibrational alignment of the mental, emotional and physical energy body the Source/God vibration within them. You will learn to connect with and speak with the voice of the God Within you.
Definition of a Divine Spark Method Alignment Session: A Divine Spark session is an interaction between the Source within the practitioner and the Source within the client. The highly conscious intention and discipline of the practitioner brings forward into the client’s waking self the presence of God or Source within him or her. The session has silent and spoken components.
The experience is often described as a feeling of God or Source welling up within them until they experience their thoughts, emotions and physical body held by God or Source. Through this interaction, many have experienced mental and emotional problems disappear; physical wellness increase, often eliminating conditions and illness; and a long lasting increased sense of well-being, self-love, creativity, and personal integrity.
These interactions are gentle, powerful and joyful; they guide each person to their center with new, expansive awareness for their lives.
Training Class Topics:
- Learning how to observe the God Within others while they restore wellness in their own personal space
- How to talk with and co-create with God Within
- Allowing the God Within to lead your thoughts and actions
- Being conscious and present while allowing the God Within to speak vocally to you and the person in your session.
- Being in conscious partnership with the God Within – Your Source Self
Class and Clinic times: Monthly Training Class: Three-hour in-person (or online for distance students) class in Sacramento. Takes place on the second Sunday of the month from 2pm – 5pm Public Sanctuary Training/Practice: Attend minimum of one clinic per month (can attend both clinics times each month… more practice the better!) At End of the Training, You Will:
- Have practical understanding of the Divine Spark Healing Method
- Create the Divine Spark self-healing meditation on your own
- Have a strong, certain co-creative process with Source
- Be proficient and certain about performing Divine Spark sessions with others
Important note: Once you complete Part 2, you can attend classes of future Part 1 or Part 2 groups. You will always find something new in the curriculum. You can attend free of charge.