About Source Alignment Sessions
You can experience the session with Source in two ways.
You can visit the Sanctuary and sit quietly (in meditation if you like) for as long as you wish during the two-hour clinic. Or, you can sign up for personal session.
When you arrive
Upon entering the clinic sanctuary, you will be asked to read and sign a consent form. If you do not wish to sign this form, you are welcome to sit in the clinic to receive a passive healing. If you wish to have one-on-one session with the practitioners, then you will be asked to read and sign the form.
Your personal session
1. Sessions are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We are all in one room, so others may hear your request and healer communication.
2. You will be asked by the clinic host to sit three or four feet in front of a practitioner chosen by the clinic host. You cannot request a specific healer. The host is choosing the practitionerwho can best facilitate your intention.
3. If you wish to record the session, you can bring your own recording device. We do not record them.
4. The practitioner assigned to you will ask for your wellness intention. You can hold the intention in your thoughts or you can state them out loud to the practitioner. Be clear and honest about what you wish assistance with.
5. The Source Consciousness will speak through the practitioner about the shifts occuring and to provide insight into your next steps. The essence of the communication will be supportive. Neither the practitioner, host, or receptionist will touch you, or require you to do anything you don’t wish to do. The practitioner and Source speaking through the practitioner will not embarrass you, judge you, or reveal sensitive information that you don’t wish to be known to others.
6. When your session ends, you will be asked to return to a chair in the center sprial. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. If you wish another session, let the receptionist know.